Anonymous social support for anyone dealing with trauma - JOIN TODAY!
The PTSD United online social network is a community of men and women just like you. You are not alone in dealing with PTSD on a daily basis, and this community is a place where you can:
· Connect with complete Anonymity! We never reveal your information and all information shared is up to you and you can rest assured we are protecting it with the utmost privacy
· Connect completely free of charge! We are a nonprofit entity and will use donations to keep the social network up and running. If you choose to donate, that is entirely up to you…but to be clear, there is NEVER a requirement for donation to use our services.
· Learn from people just like you! And discover the resources that are out there within our community and beyond to help in your daily growth
· Heal through community interaction in support groups! Whether you want to simply browse around, chat in real time, or start a support group in a specific area, the amount of interaction is completely up to you.
· Grow within yourself and grow our community! Our goal is to provide an open and non-judgmental forum where everyone can feel comfortable sharing their experiences.
· Inspire others to join the community and begin the healing process!
Connect – Anonymously and free of charge Be Heard – Share how you are feeling Inspire – Grow with those just like you